Just a couple of updates:
The Sweeps Payouts from June 9, June 16 and June 23 will not be posted until the week of June 28, 2021. It is vacation time for the Accounting individual.
The 11:30am Shotgun is going to be starting at 11:15am going forward because of fewer morning players and rounds not taking more than four hours. So PLEASE arrive by 11:00am so you will be ready to go when you are called.
Posted below is the:
Blind Bogey and Closest to the Pin Winners
Pairings for the morning and afternoon shotguns.
Current and Past Handicaps
2021 Course Maintenance Schedule
Tim Analysis for June 9 is POSTED.
The AM Shotgun had 19 groups (68 players). All groups finished in 3.50 or less. Great Job!
The PM Shotgun had 11 groups (40 players). All groups finished in 3.45 or less. Great Job!
Just a couple of reminders:
1. RAKE THE BUNKERS!!!!
2. The time to look for a missing ball is no longer 5 minutes, it is 3 minutes. Golf balls are not that expensive!
3. Here is a comment from a group on Wednesday about a group they were following- “they are not following the guidelines of go to your ball and hit it and move to the cart path. Instead they all line up in the fairway and wait until the last person has hit their ball to move forward. The same thing on the green, everybody putts out before they move to their carts.” Not only will this help Pace of Play but the Fairways – remember the 90 degree rule.
If your group had a bad hole and lost sight of the group in front of you, please follow these tips to catch up:
1. Go directly to your ball and hit it, as long as no one is in your way and the other player is not ready to hit.
2. Putt out of turn if “away” players are not ready.
3. On the green, proceed to the next tee immediately after holing out. Put away your clubs and enter score at the next tee. All of you do not need to stay on the green until everyone putts out.
Keep up the good work and continue to find ways to keep up with the group in front of you. Also be aware on the groups behind you.
The Deer Valley Members Thank you for your cooperation.